Source Fitness Management, L.L.C.
Source Fitness Management: Sports Medicine, in partnership with Northside Hospital Orthopedic Institute, is seeking a Certified Athletic Trainer for a full-time position.
Source maintains a forward-thinking, fast-paced environment to ensure the health and safety of the student-athletes in our care while working alongside Northside Hospital Physicians and resources, providing a comprehensive care team for the athlete. Building and maintaining a structure that allocates time and energies in utilizing the healthcare team around the athlete is essential to success.
Benefits and pay range:
- The position is salary exempt, and the range based upon education, qualifications, and experience begins at $47,000 annually
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Mileage reimbursement for approved travel based upon standard IRS rates
- $600 in annual CEU funds combined with complementary CEU opportunities provided by Source and BLS certification/recertification
- 21 paid vacation days annually
- 401k matching up to 4%
- The company issues a cell phone and tablet
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.