Position Title: Community Outreach Specialist
Location: Austin, TX
Aftermath Services is the premier provider of blood-borne bio-hazard and viral/ bacterial remediation. For almost 25 years, we have provided professional and compassionate services to families, communities, and businesses after traumatic events. We believe that our customers deserve the highest quality service while being treated with dignity and respect.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and talented individual to join our team as a Community Outreach Specialist. Your role will be to identify and engage both new and existing partners and influencers to help grow Aftermath’s customer base. As part of the Aftermath Marketing team, the Community Outreach Specialist is responsible for building and maintain relationships with local influencers to raise awareness for Aftermath’s services, increase leads, and generate revenue.
- Outreach to, develop, and maintain relationships with local community influencers, such as law enforcement, coroners, funeral homes, first responders, medical examiners, etc.
- Help develop and execute on territory plans to achieve effective front-end outreach activity, quality lead and revenue growth, while staying consistent in messaging and enhance the company brand in the community.
- Use all forms of outreach (virtual and in-person) to engage, educate, and raise awareness about the biohazard remediation industry and Aftermath’s brand.
- Participate in and/or act as primary representative and presenter at local and regional community and influencer events.
- Attend and represent the company at local or regional tradeshows, conferences and partner functions.
- Collect and continually update contact information for local referral sources in the company’s contacts database.
- Experience in or has established credibility with community outreach. Experience with first responders, law enforcement, or death care professionals are a plus.
- Can build rapport quickly, lower trust barriers and build confidence with key influencers, and present Aftermath’s value proposition effectively and convincingly.
- Entrepreneurial and will take ownership of influencer engagement.
- Possesses good balance of sales and administrative skills.
- Willing to travel within multi-county region 50-75% of the time.
- Experience with MS Office and Salesforce a plus.
From: Aftermath Services
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.