Join a team where you can succeed and earn more than the competition – we have faster cycle times, so you make more money. Whether you are a first time applicant or coming back to Service King as a former teammate, we provide our Body Technicians:
- Top flag rates in the business, minimum commissions to start
- $3 flag hour quarterly production bonus
- Day 1 benefits, including health, dental, vision
- Royal sign-on bonuses, paid quickly
- $2,500 Body Tech referrals paid within 90 days
- Teammates paid weekly
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave
- Pay for toolbox relocation
- Examines damaged vehicle and efficiently plans repair process.
- Works and communicates with others on vehicle repair status.
- Performs quality repairs while keeping on-time status in mind.
- Makes decisions on repair vs. replace considering safety, cost and cycle time.
- Removes upholstery, accessories, electrical and hydraulic window operating equipment, and trim to gain access to vehicle and fenders.
- Participates in all required safety meetings.
- Files, grinds, and sands repaired surfaces, using power tools and hand tools.
- Directs the work of an apprentice in the performance of tasks when needed, i.e., unusual problems or questions and explains procedures to assistant.
- Ability to use frame machine.
- Certification in body repair preferred.
- Knowledge of vehicle repair process by manufacturer.
- I-CAR welding certified.
- Skill in analyzing and interpreting measuring data.
- Ability to supervise repair personnel.
- Must be able to pass thorough background check
Service King provides equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
Requisition ID : 30029
Category : Body Technician
Job Type : Full-Time
Address : 4510 N. Main Street Baytown, Texas United States
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.