Jiffy Lube Cashiers are our front-line workers and the face of Jiffy Lube responding to customer inquiries and providing world class customer service. In addition to customer service duties, perform store data entry of merchandise, inventory, supplies, and maintain the office area and customer lounge. This is an important job in our Jiffy Lube stores and critical to our success. And every J-Team member receives comprehensive training from Jiffy Lube University, our award-winning training program. We even offer Ace Accreditation of up to 32 college credits for completion and certification of Jiffy Lube University courses.
Cashiers must expect to stand for long periods of time on hard surfaces, like concrete or metal, and expect to work in an environment in which you may frequently experience hot and cold temperatures, loud noises, and exhaust fumes.
Job Duties Include, but are not limited to…:
- Answering the phone with a friendly and pleasant manner
- Greeting guests on arrival and offering assistance with questions or concerns
- Reviewing guests’ invoice and providing an explanation for services performed
- Tendering payments by cash or credit for repairs, parts, and other services
- Explaining technicians’ recommendations, repairs, and other actions
- Clerical duties receiving inventory, transfers, supplies, and data entry
- Assisting technicians with customer greetings and vehicle courtesy’s
Once you’ve become certified, you will be eligible for advancement opportunities and training in other positions [Lube Technician or Customer Service Advisor].
- Previous experience is preferred with a minimum of 1-year automotive cashier or counter sales working for a dealership, tire center, repair shop or quick Lube. However, we would consider a candidate with some automotive office or business experience.
- Starting Rate of Pay [up to $14] Hour
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO (personal time off) & Holidays
- Uniforms, Advancement, Company Discounts
- Flexible Work Schedule, a Great Team Environment, and more….
Business Model & Culture:
- Fast paced and team-oriented environment
- World class JLU training to meet all challenges
- Customer driven building strong relationships
- Value teammates and recognize their contributions
- Being inclusive and having equal access to opportunity
About Jiffy Lube
Jiffy Lube pioneered the Fast Oil Change industry more than 40 years ago and created the first drive through service bay. Since then, we have become the largest quick lube chain in the nation, with more than 2,000 plus franchise owned service centers.
In the early days, Jiffy Lube provided oil & fluid maintenance and [now] almost every common major and minor repair service – from brakes to tires to suspensions to engine-diagnostics and more. The Jiffy Lube brand has been so successful, the name is ubiquitous in the quick lube Industry.
Pay: $14 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Referral program
- Employee discount
Job types: Full-time
Education: No education required
Work location: On-site
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.