Jiffy Lube Lower Bay Technicians perform Jiffy Lubes’ Signature Service Oil Change along with the upper bay technician to provide quick, efficient, and timely service. The Lower Bay performs under vehicle inspections and routine preventative maintenance. This is an important job in our Jiffy Lube stores and critical to our success. And every J-Team member receives comprehensive training from Jiffy Lube University, our award-winning training program. We even offer Ace Accreditation of up to 32 college credits for completion and certification of Jiffy Lube University courses.
- Must be able to operate equipment such as overhead and floor mounted oil and grease guns, hand tools and basic shop equipment
- Must be able to lift and move work-related items up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to push, pull, lift, and bend at the knees and waist, twist body at the waist, raise and hold arms overhead, and turn head-neck-shoulders as needed
Job Duties Include, but are not limited to…:
- Perform Jiffy Lubes Signature Service Oil Change draining oil and replacing filter
- Service under chassis fluids, grease fittings, fuel filter, and other minor services
- Inspect vehicle for leaks and safety issues, remove and secure skid plate
- Service drain pans, catwalk, lower bay, and maintain tools & equipment
Once you’ve become certified, you will be eligible for advancement opportunities and training in other positions [Lube Technician, Plus Tech-Mechanic, and Service Advisor].
Previous experience is preferred with a minimum of 1-year on the job training working for a dealership, automotive shop, tire center, or quick lube. However, we will consider a strong candidate with some automotive experience or Vo-Tech training.
- Starting Rate of Pay [up to $16] Hour
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO (personal time off) & Holidays
- Uniforms, Advancement, Company Discounts
- Flexible Work Schedule, a Great Team Environment, and more….
Business Model & Culture:
- Fast paced and team-oriented environment
- World class JLU training to meet all challenges
- Customer driven building strong relationships
- Value teammates and recognize their contributions
- Being inclusive and having equal access to opportunity
About Jiffy Lube
Jiffy Lube pioneered the Fast Oil Change industry more than 40 years ago and created the first drive through service bay. Since then, we have become the largest quick lube chain in the nation, with more than 2,000 plus franchise owned service centers.
In the early days, Jiffy Lube provided oil & fluid maintenance and [now] almost every common major and minor repair service – from brakes to tires to suspensions to engine-diagnostics and more. The Jiffy Lube brand has been so successful, the name is ubiquitous in the quick lube Industry.
Pay: $16 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Referral program
- Employee discount
Job types: Full-time
Education: No education required
Work location: On-site
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.