At South Shore Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, we are committed to an environment where the customer is always treated with respect and dignity. Our employees are our most valuable resource and growth is encouraged through diligence, teamwork & consistency. Above all, there is the highest standard of honesty and integrity when conducting business. If you have an interest in automotive and a desire to develop a career in the industry, apply today!This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements as well as addressing tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including general ledger preparation, financial reporting, and year-end audit preparation and managing the office staff. Automotive Office Manager Job Benefits: We provide a positive, professional work environment and believe in employee development through training and advancement from within. Our team members enjoy terrific benefits which include: Medical, Dental and Vision Plan Benefits. Supplemental offerings include Life, Accident, CriticalCare, ShortTerm Disability and Cancer. 401(k) Plan. Paid Vacation. Job Type: Full-time
- Costing Deals.
- Review general ledger for accuracy and prepare financial statements.
- Daily & Monthly reports.
- Handle Customer service and problems.
- Maintain an effective cash management system.
- Set up effective and comprehensive inventory controls.
- Working with office staff to ensure timely completion of assigned tasks.
- Train new and existing personnel.
- Preparing a daily cash report.
- Setting up and maintain accruals for expenses.
- Running and reviewing expense trend reports monthly.
- Must have 3-5 years of stable employment history.
- Must be organized and demonstrate excellent accounting ability.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills and solid knowledge of CDK.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.