MobilityWorks and Driverge
MobilityWorks, serves the disabled community with wheelchair accessible minivans, full-size vans with lifts, as well as commercial fleet vehicles. Our mission is to provide wheelchair users with the mobility, independence, and personal freedom they desire. Keep reading to see how you can join the team leading this effort!
MobilityWorks is seeking an outgoing, energetic Sales Consultant . We provide a great work-life balance with regular business hours so you can be home spending time with family or doing what you love most! BE THERE- MobilityWorks believes that every team member is an important part of the MobilityWorks team, and we value the skills, efforts, and contributions made by each member of our team. We believe in our mission and make every effort to live our core values.
Our Sales Consultant is responsible for using a consultative, customer-focused approach to selling automobiles by performing the following duties:
What you get to accomplish:
- Spend time and listen to customers to determine their needs and discuss vehicle options.
- Explain features and demonstrates operation of vehicle and equipment options. These may include Hand controls, securement systems, lifts, transfer seats, as well as durable medical equipment such as chairs, scooters, and other mobility systems.
- Complete quotes and explain financing options.
- Commit to becoming an auto sales expert and gain industry experience.
- Test drive vehicles to demonstrate industry leading features.
- Delivers and familiarizes the customer with vehicle.
- Follow up with existing customers to confirm their satisfaction and generate a life lasting customer relationship.
What you should possess:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Ability to plan, direct and control the activities of others.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience is required.
- Solid verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Experience working independently with minimal supervision is required.
- Strong computer skills with experience in SalesForce preferred.
What We offer you:
- Work/Life Balance – Hours of operation 8-5, Monday – Friday, no late nights, No weekends!
- Some location are open 9-1 on Saturdays with rotating schedule or by appointment only.
- Competitive Salary + commission plan.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance plan(s).
- Flexible Spending Account(s)
- 8 paid holidays, Personal Time Off, Social Responsibility Time.
- Employer Paid Benefits such as Tuition Reimbursement Program, Employee Assistance Program, Life and Disability insurance.
- Employee Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan options with generous company match.
- An incredibly rewarding experience in a team-centered environment.
Military Veterans are highly encouraged to apply!
We embrace diversity! Be part of an organization that invests in YOU!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.