We are looking for a Service Advisor to join our team and act as a liaison between our customers and our Service Technicians.
Service Advisor responsibilities include greeting customers, listening to their needs and scheduling appointments as needed. They may also include setting up loaner cars and verifying insurance before maintenance is scheduled.
Ultimately, you will work directly with customers to understand their needs and provide our Service Technicians with the information required to provide excellent service.
- Answer questions about service outcomes, schedule and book appointments, vehicle drop-off and vehicle pick-up
- Build estimates for work needed
- Source and purchase parts for repairs
- Call customers to advise them about work performed and/or work needed and discuss estimate
- Maintain positive customer relationships to ensure repeat business
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Service Advisor or similar role
- A strong understanding of automotive technology and the automotive industry
- Proficiency with industry-specific software
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication expertise.
- Positive attitude a must
- Strong organizational, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Relevant training and/or certifications as a Service Advisor
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
We are following all current COVID-19 protocols.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- San Rafael, CA 94901: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.