Piper Companies is in need of an Azure Cloud Infrastructure Engineer for a 6 month contract to potential hire opportunity.
**THIS ROLE CAN SIT 100% REMOTE ANYWHERE ON THE EAST COAST**
- Help navigate cloud computing needs, including infrastructure design, maintenance, support and planning, and help evolve cloud capabilities.
- Building products in Azure
- Setup the CI/CD pipelines; working on existing CI/CD, improving and building out new CI/CD.
- Deploy applications to Kubernetes
- Deployment and management of distributed web applications on Azure cloud environments.
- Cloud Native architecture experience with Docker, Kubernetes and Helm
- Strong Infrastructure as Code (IaC) experience and knowledge
- Familiarity with database technologies such as Postgres and ElasticSearch
- Experience using Terraform or other infrastructure as code tools.
- Experience in using source code management system such as GIT.
- Experience implement CI/CD pipelines using tools such as Azure DevOps, Jenkins, etc.
- $70.00-$75.00/Hour W2
- Healthcare Benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.