Job title: Azure DevOps Engineer
Location : Remote
Duration : Long Term
- Effective collaborator in a diverse environment
- Able to achieve consensus among a variety of stakeholders
- Communicate effectively to both business and technical audiences
- Passionate and creative problem solver
- Expert level understanding of cloud technologies and intrinsic drive to learn about leading practices, technologies and methodologies
- Provide technical guidance and work hands-on on the design and implementation for cloud migration including build and delivery engineering.
- Consult for other teams to work through the day-to-day challenges on the Cloud migrations and setup.
- Develop solutions that help in performance, security and best practices on our Cloud Journey.
- Under direction of the Director of Enterprise Cloud Services lead architecture discussions and proof of concept buildouts.
- Regularly participate in deep-dive education and hands-on design exercises to create world-class cloud solutions.
- A strong understanding of large-scale computing solutions across the full enterprise stack.
- The ideal candidate will be a hands-on technical expert and have past experience working with Microsoft Azure.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field, or an equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training
- Deep technical expertise supporting customers in at least one of the following enterprise technology areas: server/OS management; cloud migration and deployment; full lifecycle enterprise software development; demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
- 7 + years of experience in Azure or other public/private/hybrid Cloud domains
- Direct experience migrating applications from the Enterprise to Public cloud providers (Azure)
- Understanding of Infrastructure as a Service, Infrastructure as Code and related concepts on public cloud.
- Preferred Experience with Terraform, Ansible or other Infrastructure as Code tool.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $60.00 – $65.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: Remote
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.