- Arrive on time to all shifts
- Proper uniform; non-slip shoes, name tag
- Professional appearance
- Provide outstanding hospitality
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help!
- A strong commitment to guest experience
- Always remember safety first.
- Build respectful relationships with all teammates and quests.
- Willingness to take directions from the Chef, Front of the House Manager and Catering Manager
- Build relationships with delivery vendors.
- Must have a passion for customer service.
- Always have a positive attitude
- Be dependable & reliable
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Knowing your equipment is clean and in good working order.
- Ability to keep calm under busy working conditions
- Properly setting up all equipment needed
- Clean & sanitize work and service areas
- Station set to execute guest service / satisfaction
- Prepare or serve hot or cold beverages, such as coffee, espresso drinks, blended coffees and teas.
- Order, receive, or stock supplies or retail products
- Operate Cash Register/be familiar with self-service kiosks
- Maintain product inventory to established levels
- Recognize products; accurately restock & rotate product.
- Smile, greet, & serve customers, making them feel welcome
- Complete necessary HACCP to ensure safe temperature control
- Display merchandise in an attractive manner
- Weigh, grind, or pack coffee beans for customers
- Coolers stocked, clean and organized in attractive manner
- Label and display signs for all items
- Other duties as assigned
- Must follow all safety rules and actively prevent accidents.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 pounds
- Must be able to stand for periods of 7 hours
- Must be able to work under pressure during peak periods of the day
- Must offer outstanding hospitality for their entire shift
JUL 28, 2022
SAN FRANCISCO, CA, US, 94105-1673
Full time/Part time:
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.