Where travel converges with the Marriott hotel experience, Brilliant Travel is the result. Similarly, our Brilliant Traveler is on a journey of enhancement: of curation and synthesis…of finding what defines their travels, and themselves.
At the Marriott Denver Tech Center Hotel, a member of Sage Hospitality, you are empowered and encouraged to create memorable and positive guest experiences with every guest every day. At Sage our experience is different. We are one of the nation’s leading hotel and restaurant management and investment companies. Sage has a dynamic and progressive culture, is value oriented, customer service driven and brings together a team of people passionate about making a meaningful difference every day.
The Denver Marriott Tech Center features 605 guest rooms, over 49,000 square foot of meetings space, and a local Beer Garden. Located in the heart of the Denver Tech Center there is easy access to the light rail taking you right into Downtown Denver. It’s also near Denver Tech Center’s top attractions, including activities in Greenwood Village, Comedy Works, the Landmark Theater & Village Greens Park.
Come join us at the Marriott Denver Tech Center and become part of a diverse and dynamic team!
In your role at the Marriott Denver Tech Center, you will be enriching the lives of our fellow team members and our guests’ one experience at a time. You play an important role in being a “Host” for our hotel by creating meaningful connections, responding to cues, and making it brilliant
- Develops enthusiastically satisfied customers all of the time.
- Provides quality beverages consistently for all customers
- Maintains Quality store operations
- Contributes to store profitability
- Takes responsibility to learn all aspects of the barista position
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to hear timers and coordinate with other baristas.
- Must be able to check food quality and read production charts/recipes.
- Ability to interact with guests in a positive, hospitable manner.
- Must be able to use the cash register/collect money with accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English.
- Position regularly involves lifting product cases weighing up to 70 lbs.
- Pushing and pulling carts is required. Regular bending to lift items and supplies. No kneeling.
- Mobility – regularly moves all around the coffee shop. Continuous standing
- Marriott and Sage Hotels and Restaurant Discounts Worldwide
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Dynamic Marriott Cultural Work Environment
- Free Parking & Free RTD Pass
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.