Gaucho are looking for an enthusiastic Bartender to join one of our Gaucho teams! The ideal Bartender candidate will be an experienced and passionate bartender, with knowledge in cocktails and spirits. They will be able to deliver all drinks according to the company’s specs, following the Cycle of Service.
- Maintaining skills and product knowledge as taught at the Gaucho Academy
- Attending and responding to all required post-academy company training
- Supporting, training and acting as a role model to new members of the team
- Completing quality preparation of all duties to clean, set up, handover and close the bar and shift to standard
- Maintaining beverage stock, garnishes and glassware as required
- Service of all drink and food orders in the public bars according to the Cycle of Service standards and timings
Requirements for Gaucho Bartender
- Previous experience in cocktail making
- Enthusiasm for cocktails and spirits
- Be confident in a busy, high end environment
Training and benefits
- 50% off your bill at all Gaucho and M Restaurants
• Industry Apprenticeship opportunities, cycle to work scheme and access to our employee discounts platform • Training in the Gaucho academy
- Career development and training
£12 to £14 an hour.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.