- Candidate will oversee ,manage and develop travel baseball program.
- rub tryout for travel baseball program
- candidate will be integrally involved in hiring of summer camp staff as well as travel coaches
- Candidate will run outdoor summer baseball and softball camp as well as other camps throughout the year.
- Candidate will provide provide instruction for one on one and small group lessons and weekly clinics.
- Waiting period may apply
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Commission pay
no requirements at this time
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- baseball playing and/or baseball coaching: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.