Family of Kidz
Position: Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Family of Kidz is seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) who is passionate about working with a best-in-class team that delivers the highest quality of care to families of children with autism and other special needs.
At Family of Kidz, you will be joining a dynamic Behavior Consultant Team where each team member is incredibly valued!
About this role:
- Full-Time and Fee for Service positions available
- School Districts in Nassau County, NY
- Flexible schedules
- Work with school teams to provide programmatic and individual behavioral supports
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication skills are a must
- Bi-annual progress reporting on measurable data-driven goals
- Knowledge of school-based services and Individual Education Plans (IEP)
- Conduct Functional Behavioral Assessments (FBA) in collaboration with school teams
- Develop and Implement effective Behavior Intervention Plans (BIPs)
- Train staff on implementation of behavioral strategies, BIPs and data collection systems through hands-on training, modeling, and constructive feedback
- Create meaningful data collection systems, analyze Data, modify interventions through data-based decisions
- Collaborate with school building professionals as well as Family of Kidz Team Members
- Ongoing communication with Lead Clinical Supervisor of Consultation
- Maintain confidentiality of student information and records
- Attend professional development trainings and monthly round-table support meetings to further knowledge and skill base
- Life-long learner who is committed to personal development
- And more!
If you have these attributes:
- Passionate about working with children and their families
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to collaborate with various professionals and behavior analysts
- Self-starter and independent problem solver
- Excellent time management, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Sterling values, high integrity, empathetic and considerate
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and dynamic environment
- Flexible thinker with the ability to pivot when necessary
- Must be a team-player
And this background:
- NYS Driver’s License and Proof of Insurance
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree in Education, Psychology or related field required.
- Master’s degree in one of the following: Applied Behavior Analysis, Special Education, Psychology, Educational/Health/Human Services (preferred)
- BCBA (preferred)
- New York State Certification in Special Education or Students with Disability (preferred)
- Minimum of (1) year experience working in a setting focusing on supporting children and their families
- Bilingual is a plus
Then we are looking forward to receiving your resume!
Why join our Family?
Since 1998, Family of Kidz has brought together highly qualified teams of professionals who work diligently to help children with special needs, from birth to adulthood. Our focus is on establishing a strong understanding of each child’s s needs and teaching them skills that lead to greater independence and an enhanced quality of life.
Family of Kidz provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
In an effort to keep our clients and community safe, we are requiring all new employees to show proof that they are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or agree to submit a weekly PCR test upon hire.
Family of Kidz offerings include:
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Referral program
- Professional Development Assistance
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.