BY YOUR SIDE-Autism Therapy Services
The BY YOUR SIDE Manager – Clinical Services is responsible for helping lead the ABA Therapy Department at their assigned center.
The Manager – Clinical Services is responsible to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. The manager should have the ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions, have the ability to read, analyze and responds to inquiries or complaints from clients and effectively present information to top management.
The Manager – Clinical Services operates in a professional and clinical environment and is a combination of both clinical and supervisory responsibilities. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This is a full-time position and hours of work and days vary based on the needs of clients/business. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required, as needed.
Essential Functions, Duties & Responsibilities
Responsible for enforcing standards for ABA Therapy to maintain BY YOUR SIDE’s high quality of care for clients and families.
- Develop processes for standardizing clinical procedures (e.g., weekly clinical overlaps; monthly parent/team meetings; quarterly CEU attendance; semi-annual assessments, etc.) to ensure advancement of skills within BCBA team.
- Educate ABA staff to practice effective, professional, and ethical behavioral analysis in adherence to the Professional and Ethical Compliance Code for Behavior Analysts issued by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board.
- Assist HR and Marketing departments with creation of resources related to clinical processes (e.g., informational handouts explaining use of therapy rooms within center) to be used for family onboarding, parent education, outreach networking, and conferences.
- Responsible for confirming accurate details included on expense reimbursement forms (in accordance with master mileage list coordinating with Operations Dept.)
- Responsible for confirming completed soap notes and accurate scheduling records for submitted devotion hours.
- Will act as clinical liaison by participating in staff, family, and/or management meetings as needed.
- Support Operations Team in monitoring the efficient completion of schedule at least two weeks in advance.
- Monitor efficiently the weekly completion of BCBA’s total spreadsheet (in conjunction with Central Reach schedule).
- Ensure Central Reach appointments are coded accurately for regular oversight of therapy sessions, assessments, family coaching, and treatment planning to provide guidance and supervision.
- Facilitate BCBA, R/BT, and/or team meetings as needed to:
- Review caseloads and client progress
- Support staff professional development
- Provide mentorship, guidance, and/or feedback to staff
- Ensure BYS has fully staffed team of BCBAs necessary to supervise therapy:
- Monitor clients’ needs on monthly basis to communicate hiring needs to the Talent Acquisition Manager.
- Collaborate with BY YOUR SIDE University team and Operations to meet training and scheduling needs for new BCBAs.
- In collaboration with Senior Manager – Clinical Services, Senior Director – Clinical Services, and Senior Vice President – Therapy Services, interview and review performance portfolios of potential BCBA candidates.
- Oversee the onboarding and orientation of new BCBAs and BCaBAs.
- Track completion of orientation process for new BCBAs and BCaBAs.
- Track completion of caseload transition task list by supervisors.
- Work in collaboration with Sr. Manager – Clinical Services to perform the 90-day, semi-annual, and annual performance reviews for ABA staff.
- Assist BYSU Team with RBT training including competency assessments and coordinating pairings between RBTs and BCBAs
- Conduct initial evaluations, process potential client interested in receiving therapy services and report recommended therapy hours to Sr. Director – Clinical Services in a timely fashion.
- Work in conjunction with Behavior Technician, Speech Language Pathologist, Occupational Therapist, and Operations team to ensure collaboration between disciplines.
- Monitor BCBA caseload and billable hours and communicate data to Sr. Manager – Clinical Service and Sr. Director – Clinical Services in a timely fashion.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide assigned targeted caseload hours per week of direct therapy, treatment planning, consultations, and coaching per week, while maintaining timely professional documentation of clinical notes for direct patient care provided.
- Ensure completion and quality of documentation for all pre-authorizations, initial evaluations, assessments, insurance reports and progress reports.
- Supervise center ABA Therapy Team in collaboration with Senior Manager – Clinical Services and Senior Director – Clinical Services.
- Collaborate with Recruitment as needed regarding hiring of ABA staff.
- Work jointly with Senior Manager – Clinical Services and Senior Director – Clinical Services to make decisions regarding hiring, promotions, salary adjustments, discipline, and any other changes of employee status.
- Uphold and maintain BYS core principles, policies and procedures.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.