Warm and Supportive Team!
Highly Competitive Compensation Package for the Right Candidate!
GEM Enrollments, a premier Employee Work-site Benefit Enrollment firm, is seeking a highly motivated, knowledgeable and passionate individual to join our growing in-house enrollment team!
The Benefits Analyst will support in-house office enrollments. No travel necessary. (Our centrally located office is in Rockland County, NY, bordering on Bergen County, NJ).
“Great environment, excellent PTO schedule; young company with room for growth!” – Current GEM Employee
At GEM Enrollments, we recognize that quality employers have choices. Why choose us?
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package, including medical, vision, dental and life, commensurate with experience
- Unrivaled PTO schedule
- Warm and Supportive Team
- Fantastic work environment, team outings, frequent luncheons and employee events
- Opportunities for growth
- Reimbursement for all licensing and related fees
All communications and responses will be kept strictly confidential.
- Candidate should be licensed in Life, Accident & Health insurance.
- Candidate must be familiar & have experience with all aspects of Worksite & Employee Benefits;
- Candidate should have excellent communication skills.
- Candidate should possess a desire to promote customer service.
- using and running data for benefit admin portals such as Employee Navigator / Ease or similar.
GEM Enrollments is an employee benefits enrollment firm, focused on people and service! We are an EOE.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.