Spotlight 29 Casino
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform his job successfully. Upon request, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide outstanding customer service to guests and all other employees by exceeding our mission statement.
- At beginning of shift, will obtain $40 bank from Main Bank.
- Walk assigned area offering drinks to guests in a friendly manner.
- Observe guests to respond to any additional requests.
- Stock station with all necessary cups, straws, napkins, ice and other items needed.
- Keep beverage-dispensing system and storage areas clean and free of debris.
- Keep station areas clean and organized for ease of service.
- Help keep the work area clean and free of trash and debris.
- Perform any general cleaning tasks using standard cleaning products as assigned to adhere to health and safety standards.
- Keep all equipment thoroughly clean, and notify management of any repairs needed.
- Take beverage orders and enters it into Info-genesis.
- Collect order from Bartender, pay Bartender, add appropriate garnish, place on tray, and serve to patrons with cocktail napkins.
- Collect payment from patron(s).
- Enter the number of all sodas, coffee and water in Info-Genesis for the daily count.
- Request identification from customers when legal age is questionable.
- Remove empty or dirty glasses and bottles and returns them to the bar or kitchen.
- Must wear uniform during work hours, meetings and training.
- Ensure compliance with all Minimum Internal Control Standards (MICS) as well as all Tribal Internal Control Standards (TICS).
- Present a positive image of the Tribal organization to its guests and vendors and to assist them as required.
- Must follow all safety policies and procedures and attend all scheduled safety meetings and training as a condition of employment.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
This job does not require supervisory duties.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE (MUST BE DOCUMENTED):
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred but not required.
- Prior hospitality experience preferred.
CERTIFICATION, LICENSES AND ANY ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must pass periodic random drug screens.
- Must be able to pass background suitability investigation.
- Must obtain a Tribal Gaming License.
- Must obtain all other applicable certifications and licenses.
- Must provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States within 72 hours of employment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Upon request, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to use upper extremities, including but not limited to, hands and fingers to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms. They may be occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, bend, push, pull, twist, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift up to 50 pounds and/or push, pull up to 50 pounds. The employee is occasionally required use repetitive movements to complete tasks. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Employee may be occasionally required to work in low light conditions, and may be exposed to loud noise for extended periods.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Multiple locations.
- Some enterprises are open 24 hours per day, 7 days per week; therefore, you must be flexible to work any and all hours.
- Must be available for emergency calls 24/7.
- Must be available to work weekend and holidays.
- Some enterprises are gaming facilities.
- Some enterprises are not a smoke-free environment.
- Surveillance cameras and audio equipment monitor the premises recording activity throughout most of the facilities on 24 hours per day, 7 days per week basis.
INDIAN PREFERENCE ACT :
The Twenty-Nine Palms Band of Mission Indians has a resolution on file with Human Resources to ensure that Indian Preference will be adhered to in the following order in accordance with IPA:
1. Tribal Members
2. Other Native Americans
3. All other ethnic groups
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.