EasterSeals Greater Houston
Easter Seals of Greater Houston, a leading provider of service to people of all ages, with any type of disability is currently seeking an experienced Bi-lingual Medicaid Waiver Case Manager (Medicaid Waiver programs including Community Living Assistance Support Services (CLASS); Deaf, Blind and Multiple Disability (DBMD), or Home Community Services (HCS). Easter Seals CLASS Case Management team provides comprehensive case management services to individuals enrolled in the CLASS Medicaid Waiver program. CLASS Case Managers provides advocacy, administration and program monitoring.
Position Type: Regular full-time (32 hrs/week)
- Schedule and complete initial assessment of individuals applying for services, assist with Medicaid eligibility, and coordinate annual meetings, as needed
- Monitor services and eligibility and complete billing monthly
- Document and maintain full, accurate and current documentation of program-required paperwork including but not limited to, client information, evaluations, assessments, financial budgets, progress, authorizations, and billing.
- Complete monthly contact and quarterly monitoring home/work/school visits and required documentation
- Attend and complete initial and annual training as needed. Attend team meetings, staff meetings, and as the need arises, community-based meetings
- Conduct work in a collaborative manner, reaching out to and intra- and inter-agency teams
- Support the overall mission of the agency and assume additional duties as they are assigned
- Work a hybrid arrangement where you will visit clients in-home, complete paperwork from your home office and visit the Stafford Outreach office once a week
- Two years’ documentable experience as a CLASS, DBMD, or HCS Case Management Agency case manager, or two years’ documentable experience as a CLASS Direct Service Agency case manager
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Bachelor’s degree in human behavioral science which includes social work, psychology, sociology, guidance and counseling and child development
- Or, Master’s degree in human services, drug and alcohol, education, counseling, psychology, or criminal justice
- Or, licensed Master of Social Work in the state of Texas
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.