Excalibur Security, Inc.
********Please answer screening questions***********
Brand new retail strip mall needs a big, strong, armed security deterrence to deal with transient and homeless population near West LA.
Teh schedule is Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 1 pm to 8 pm and Saturday 9 am to 5 am. This may include additional hours in the foreseeable future but for right now the 29 hour schedule just cited is all we have at this rate.
We are looking for someone with a commanding presence but is VERY skilled at communicating with people who are sometimes under the influence or have significant mental challenges.
We must enforce a hands-off policy unless one faces immediate danger. In almost all cases, the security guard must back away and let authorities handle any unruly or unwelcome trespassers
Must be armed and ready to work right away
Current license with one’s own weapon
If interested, please submit resume
****Again, please answer screening questions***********
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $23.00 – $25.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- How would you handle a homeless or mentally challenged person who starts yelling at you and moves closer?
- How would you handle a homeless or mentally challenged person who spits on you?
- When is it OK to put your hands on someone?
- Please share your experience dealing with homeless or mentally challenged persons?
- Armed Security License (Required)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.