DENTISTRY FOR CHILDREN
We’re Hiring in Smyrna!
Dentistry for Children is adding Dental Front Office Coordinators to our Team.
Dental Front Office Experience Preferred – Willing to Train
The Front Desk Coordinator’s primary responsibility is to handle all front office functions for the practice. The Front Desk Coordinator must ensure that patients, parents and/or guardians are the number one priority.
- Paid Time Off
- Competitive Compensation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Health Savings Account, Flex Spending
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Opportunities for Community Giving Back
If you desire a career where you want make a difference in people’s lives, and enjoy working with children and their families, we would love to meet you!
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Smyrna, GA 30080: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Dental Front Office: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.