About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
When hiring candidates, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in our culture, where we put clients and therapists first, default to transparency, embrace feedback, and tackle hard problems. We also know how critical it is to celebrate and support our differences. Employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences and opinions enables our employees, our product and our community to flourish.
About the Role
Lyra Health is looking for an Implementation Associate to help us scale our Blended Care programs. You will work in close partnership with operations and technical teams to support the creation and implementation of new clinical tools, process improvement and product development. This role will be a great fit if you are energized by solving complex problems, appreciate data-driven decision making, and have a knack for drafting clear communications for a variety of stakeholders. You will succeed if you gracefully manage competing priorities, are detail-oriented, and have an interest in operations and product development.
In your first year, you will…
- Support all new product/program implementations, including updating internal and external documentation, communicating programmatic changes with clinical teams and supporting training efforts, as needed
- Measure and monitor the success of implementation efforts and process updates
- Synthesize key learnings from new feature releases to inform care platform improvements
- Own cross-functional coordination with technical and clinical operations teams when there are care platform issues
- Coordinate with cross-functional stakeholders to improve and align processes across our Blended Care programs
- Play an integral team role in defining the implementation playbooks for Lyra’s Blended Care programs
We are deeply invested in building a diverse operations team to best support our diverse provider team and client populations.
- 2+ years of experience leading communications/operations initiatives in a in a fast-paced and/or startup environment
- Exceptional communication skills with experience synthesizing and sharing key information with a broad range of stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems proactively and work successfully on cross-functional teams as both a team player and autonomous project contributor
- Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize and balance competing priorities in a dynamic and constantly evolving work environment
- Experience with data analysis and developing reporting tools (Google Sheets/Excel)
- Familiarity with CRM, LMS and/or ticketing systems
- Proven commitment and passion for Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging (DEIB) work and experience integrating a DEIB perspective into operational projects and strategic initiatives
- Passion for mental health and changing the healthcare landscape
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.