Echoing Minds ABA is a leading provider of in-home, and in-school ABA services, actively seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) dually Licensed as a Behavior Analyst (LBA) to join our team!
The Board Certified Behavior Analyst is an integral member of our clinical staff, and is responsible to:
- Provide initial and/or continuing in-home client (re)assessments
- Plan, manage, and evaluate assigned staff efforts to properly address behavioral excesses and deficits by building functional skill repertoires
- Supervise ongoing ABA programs, assess performance of programs, and adjust as necessary
- Provide ABA training for parent and other caregivers
- Assume overall direction and supervision of paraprofessionals
- Manage electronic data regarding the client’s progress using our Catalyst program
- Perform other related duties as required.
Qualifications: * Current BCBA and LBA certification and at least 1 year of home-based ABA experience
- Master’s Degree in ABA or related field, i.e., Special Ed., Child Psych, etc.
- Familiarity and ability to administer and interpret a variety of clinical assessments (such as VBMAPP, AFLS, ABLLS, ADOS-2, etc.)
- Display excellent clinical competence and judgment; ability of working in a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Ability to train and supervise paraprofessionals in the delivery of 1:1 ABA services
- Ability to build strong, supportive relationships with parents and other caregivers
- Respect for cultural diversity and capability of adapting ABA procedures to that diversity
- Excellent written and verbal skills; detail oriented
- Strong leadership and management capabilities.
- Willingness to accept supervision and guidance, & remedy any identified deficits or weaknesses.
Why Join Echoing Minds ABA?
- Consistent opportunities at all levels – Per diem thru Full Time
- Flexible scheduling and independent work where possible
- Generous hourly rates/ Competitive compensation & benefits package for FT employees
- Ask us about our generous Referral Bonuses!
- Operations support to enable clinical team’s sole focus on case and treatment management
- Opportunities for upward growth as well as access to Continuing Education courses.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $100,000.00 – $145,000.00 per year
- Bonus pay
- Master’s (Preferred)
- BCBA (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.