- Sahadi Fine Foods is seeking a candidate to join the team at our Brooklyn Warehouse.
- The ideal candidate is team oriented and hard working.
- We are interviewing for full and part time along with internships.
Objectives of this Role:
- Verifying all bills of accuracy and entering Bills to be reviewed by Accounting Manager
- Editing purchase orders to be reviewed by Accounting Manager
- Keeping accurate records of incoming and outgoing payments to the organization
- Performing bank reconciliations on monthly and annual basis
- Managing client accounts and payment schedules
- Collaborating with team members to provide necessary financial reports to senior-level managers
- Participating in effective communication between the clients, sales and agency departments
- Ensuring completion of special projects & administrative duties as they are assigned by management
Skills and Qualifications:
- Flexible work schedule
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with all levels of company staff
- Bilingual (English, Spanish) (English, Arabic)
- Computer Literate
- Prior accounting experience a plus but not required
- Good math skills
- Medical – Available to FT 40 and significant portion paid by Company
- Dental, Vision – Available
- Life Insurance – Available
- Short Term/Long Term disability – Available
- Store Discount 20%
- Flexible Hours
- Performance Reviews
- Paid Holidays
Sahadi’s has been doing business in Brooklyn for over 65 years with the original Sahadi’s established in Manhattan in 1898. Today the store anchors a historic Middle Eastern commercial enclave that flourishes along Atlantic Avenue between Court and Clinton Streets. This shopping district endures where there are no Middle Eastern residents to speak of. The appeal of Sahadi’s is, and always will be, the quality of their food. From the gourmet chef, to the adventurous home “experimenter”, you will be sure to find the perfect ingredients on Sahadi’s brimming shelves. Grains, beans, spices and many multinational varieties of olive oils and cheese abound. For those seeking a takeout gourmet meal, over thirty specialty dishes are proudly prepared daily.
Job Type: Full-time