BANK OF MARIN
The Branch Services Associate provides knowledge and support to branch employees to ensure regulatory compliance and adherence to Bank policies and procedures. This individual is required to act as the central and critical resource for external and internal clients.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide prompt, courteous service to the customers, employees and departments of Bank of Marin, promoting professionalism, confidentiality, and the desire to assist.
- Process and respond to action items and customer communication generated via telephone or online, as well as customer service and inter departmental e-mail; prepare customer and inter-departmental communication as needed.
- Interact with branches to ensure sound operational understanding and implementation of operational procedures.
- Assist Branch Operations Manager in updating and maintaining operational procedures manual and new account procedures manual.
- Act as resource for branch personnel to clarify operating and new account procedures and policies.
- Maintain various reports and logs relating to branch operations.
- Support department manager.
Job Skill Level / Additional Requirements:
- Knowledge of bank operations, policies, and procedures.
- Knowledge of applicable operating and computer systems.
- Basic understanding of banking laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of retail products and services.
- Knowledge of our Cash Management products, including pricing, functionality, competitiveness, and security features.
- Knowledge of our Merchant Services products which includes how they work and how they are priced.
- Knowledge and ability to perform new account ‘opening’ process which includes establishing a new customer relationship on core banking system.
- Knowledge and ability to collect necessary supporting signatures and required documentation when establishing any new account relationship.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to independently examine a problem or issue and use job knowledge to come to a conclusion and recommend a solution.
- Ability to confidently converse with clients about our products.
- Ability to professionally communicate in writing in a clear and concise manner with internal and external clients.
- Professional dress code.
Professional / Educational Experience:
- 6 months – 1 year related experience and/or training.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and/or one year certificate from college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The Bank of Marin is a growing public company with career advancement opportunities. We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit programs including medical, dental, vision, 401K, profit sharing and employee stock ownership plans, tuition reimbursement, and an employee volunteer program.
Bank of Marin is an equal opportunity employer. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.