Chewy is looking for a Brand Marketing Manager to join our Private Label Marketing Team in Bellevue, WA; Boston, MA; or Dania Beach, FL. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, a self-starter, and will have a strong marketing background that leverages data and consumer insights to drive strategy, communication, and creative approach across all marketing channels. Leading and developing strategies and campaigns that support and grow our private label brands are some of the fun things the position will encompass. Collaborating closely with our brand team, creative teams, channel leads, merchandising partners, product development teams, and operations partners, you will be responsible for assessing opportunities, building strategies, developing programs, defining priorities, and creating the go-to-market plans that drive results. The candidate will also be responsible for tracking and measuring results of Private Label brand initiatives and campaigns to identify opportunities for growth, ensure strategies are working, measure for success, and adjust plans to deliver against the growth agenda.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage and lead integrated campaigns to support specific private label brands and align strategies across channels
- Organize, brief, and plan marketing strategies that support new customer acquisition, growth marketing, customer engagement, and advocacy
- Write strategic marketing plans and work with creative teams to develop compelling assets that drive customers to act and maintain an affinity for specific private label brands and programs
- Partner with marketing analytics and cross-functional partners to track campaign performance and make recommendations for optimizations
- Develop packaging/site asset briefs for the products expected to launch for the respective brand(s)
- Manage in partnership with Brand Marketing Analysts and Creative Services, assets for site, including images, videos, copy & enhanced content
- Create close collaborative relationships with marketing channel teams (email, social, digital paid and organic, digital video, TV, partnerships, PR etc.)
- Partner with merchandising to develop strategies that support their goals and deliver against key objectives & drivers for the organization
- Leverage consumer insights, customer & pet profiles, real-time data, historical data and third-party data to guide strategy, targeting and distribution
- Report and present performance results to leadership/partners summarizing findings, outlining key contributors, providing direction, and delivering overall recommendations for ongoing programs
- Partner with Private Label QA/Regulatory to identify mitigation strategies for increased return rates & customer complaints
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ years in marketing role at retail/e-commerce/CPG company with expertise in building compelling integrated marketing campaigns
- Consumer brand-building experience is highly preferred
- Experience in managing multiple projects in a deadline driven environment
- A history of successfully working with cross-functional teams to deliver results
- Experience in developing strategic briefs for channels and creative partners
- Knowledge of marketing reporting channel performance metrics
- Ability to analyze and report on results, findings and adjust as necessary to maximize KPIs
- Experience in managing packaging design, product positioning, and all onsite assets (images, video, etc.) to help sell a product online preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and a positive, people-oriented attitude
- Ability to guide creative direction through clear, effective communication
- Ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically
- Comfortable in a fast paced, self-starter environment
- Passion for innovation, ever-changing digital landscape and life-long learning
- Proficiency in Google Analytics or other web analytics tools as well as reporting tools like Tableau a plus
- Position may require travel
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact [email protected].
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.