Are you a Business Analyst looking for an exciting new opportunity?
Do you like working and contributing as part of a collaborative team?
Join our highly collaborative and successful Finance Team!
ARMS Reliability, part of Baker Hughes Bently Nevada is a leading global provider of reliability solutions, supporting some of the world’s largest resource, power, and utility companies. Using innovative technology, advisory services, and decades of reliability engineering experience, we are transforming the way companies manage the reliability of their assets.
Partner with the best
This role will be responsible for collecting and analyzing data across business functions.
As a Business Analyst; you will be responsible for:
- Supporting ARMS internal customers and stakeholders to develop and map business processes to effectively allow the implementation of new systems, technologies, and efficiencies to foster continuous improvement, growth, adoption, and manage change.
- Utilizing business systems to analyze and report upon insights to proactively support ARMS operations while also conducting market research around industry trends and opportunities.
- Working with business operations teams to identify areas of improvement for the system and its integrity (data validation, workflow support, etc.)
- Contributing to projects as a team member including, but not limited to, sales enablement, financial performance, delivery execution and other departmental process improvements.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
- Have at least 4 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
- Have sound oral and written communication skills.
- Follow positive leadership principles and develop good interpersonal skills.
- Able to demonstrate the ability to problem solve and identify solutions.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.