Now it’s your time to join the #1 bank in the Middle East and one of the most prestigious financial companies in the region. Shaking up the world of banking requires a lot of smarts and skill. We’re looking for the brightest and best to help us reach our goals and we’ll also help you reach yours. Your success is our success as you grow stronger in your career.
Join us and leave a legacy of your own, as a pioneer in both the company and the industry.
To conduct business analysis and assist in implementing technology solutions in efficient way by determining the requirements and communicating them clearly to stakeholders
Be a Technology advisor and subject matter expert on Corporate Banking /Retail Banking/ Enterprise support functions business especially on (Cash Management, Liquidity, Channel Banking, Trade Finance, Cards, Assets & Liabilities, HR functions, Finance etc., as applicable)
Establish trusted partnerships with business product heads, Operations and processing teams, Vendors, Technology and other internal teams.
- Seconded from Business, on need basis; Co-exists along with PO only in Large & complex initiatives for administrative support
- Perform business analysis, enhancements and changes
- Assist in developing business and operational processes and to participate in the developing system training artefacts
- Defines service value chains and detailed processes
- Articulates functional / non-functional requirements
- Convert specified and unspecified business needs to technology specifications
- Articulate current and future capabilities clearly and confidently to business and technology stakeholders
- Understanding of business architecture, technical architecture, system features and limitations and ability to apply this knowledge in projects and smaller initiatives
- Conceptualize & review solutions for the requirements raised by business teams and coordinate required stakeholders for delivery
- Participate in all project related activities with regards to requirements gathering, planning, implementation, as well as system & user acceptance testing
- Support the Program/project managers in driving the project delivery and meeting business objectives
- Relentlessly be the voice of business and customer while driving technology led business solutions
- Conduct end user training and ensuring the required knowledge transfer to key team members is set in place
- Functions within the framework and boundaries of Group policies as well as overall organizational and governance frameworks
- Authorized to take decisions as per the approved authorization matrix
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
- 1-3 years of Experience as a BA
- Working Knowledge of relevant Microsoft applications, including Visio
- Proficient experience with data visualization
- Proven capabilities in project and user-testing management
- Proficient technical writing capabilities
- Proven analytical abilities
- Hands-on experience generating process documentation and reports
- Proficiency in Statistical languages, statistical software
- Extensive analytical capability with use of tools
- Experience in business change through analytical skills
- Knowledge of Agile product ownership practice
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.