Nivoda is the fastest growing UK based global online diamond marketplace, revolutionising the way the global diamond industry operates. Nivoda connects buyers and sellers of diamonds on its online platform and facilitates the most transparent, efficient and cost-effective way to sell and buy diamonds. We are the youngest, most energetic and extremely ambitious team within the diamond & jewellery industry. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company in an exciting period of growth and to make a real difference. To know more about us, please visit www.nivoda.net
We are looking for a Business Development Executive to onboard initially diamond suppliers in the USA as the first phase. We are experiencing a strong period of growth creating an opportunity for a motivated individual to join our global supply-side team. This position will be working cross-functionally but closely with the IT team to ensure the supplier’s stocks are up online on Nivoda. As we progress the role will also be responsible for engaging and selling to our wholesalers in the US.
- Meeting all the diamond suppliers in the USA to register them on Nivoda
- The end goal is to onboard 1000+ suppliers from the USA
- Working closely with the Nivoda tech team and the suppliers to get their stock live
- Achieve the target rate of onboarding
- Understand the issues with the Inactive suppliers and reactivate them
- Building relationships with the wholesalers and encouraging them to use Nivoda for purchasing
- Develop the first time buyers into a loyal buyer
- Provide feedback to the product team on how to best serve the Wholesale market
- Achieve the target rate of onboarding buyers
- 5+ years of experience as a buyer at large Diamond Wholesalers or experience selling to large diamond wholesalers.
- Network of diamond suppliers- manufacturers, traders and wholesalers to bring on to Nivoda
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (eg: inbound, outbound, field sales)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software.
- Fluency in MS Excel.
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Fast learner, Driven individual
- Gets work done, and follows through on tasks.
What we offer:
- A dynamic working environment in an extremely fast-growing company
- Ample experience to grow and learn
- Work in an international environment
- Work in a pleasant environment with very little hierarchy
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- On call
- Have you worked with or for the diamond industry/ luxury goods sector?
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Speak with the employer
+91 +91 7738070666
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.