Victoria’s House is looking to hire a Business Office Manager to join our team. The Business Office Manager is responsible for coordinating and managing all Business Office functions including employee safety, human resources, training, payroll, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and customer service. The position works with appropriate contacts and provides assistance to the Executive Director as needed.
- Processes resident move-ins, move-outs, resident billings, status changes, posting payments, bank deposits, and rate changes.
- Works with the Executive Director and Marketing Department to ensure coordination of resident move-ins, move-outs and daily administration needs of the residents.
- Responsible for accounts payable including invoice entry, processing payments, expense reimbursements, credit card charges, maintaining vendor files, and 1099s.
- Responsible for processing payroll, timesheet corrections, entering new employees into the system, terminations, changes in employment status, background checks, I-9s, assembling and maintaining security and confidentiality of community personnel files, and managing unemployment claims and workers compensation claims.
- Assists in the new hire orientation process by reviewing assigned areas of the manual with new employees and collects human resources paperwork reviews time clock guidelines reviews health and other benefits, and general policies and procedures of the company and the community.
- Develop and implement collection plans, as needed, to deal with collection issues that cannot be immediately resolved.
- Follow up to ensure all benefit and new hire forms have been completed and submitted in a timely manner.
- Ensure monthly accounting is accomplished accurately, completely, and timely manner.
- Provide administrative, marketing, and operational support as needed.
- Directs residents and guests to the appropriate office for assistance, resident apartment, or activity area.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Two-year degree in Business, HR, or Accounting required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Previous supervisory experience is required.
- Must possess excellent typing and telephone skills, and be familiar with accounting, human resources, and payroll functions.
About Victoria’s House
We provide transitional housing for clients suffering from mental health, addiction, and/or dual diagnosis. The ideal candidate wants to help break the cycle of clients moving from crisis centers to housing instability and back to crisis centers.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.24 – $34.79 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- San Francisco, CA 94110: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administrative experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.