- Responsible for Consolidating, Managing and reporting the B2C BU daily, weekly and monthly admin related tasks related to sales operations
- Act as the bridge between Distribution Manager & Business operations for a smooth daily, weekly and monthly sales operation and play a vital role in providing regular updates with regards to sales operational progress to the Regional Sales Managers.
- Responsible for conceptualizing various reports required for the functioning of the B2C BU while choosing the correct platform to represent the same.
- Create insights and conduct impact analysis from the reports to be shared across the BU with Key members
What we give
With Canon, you’ll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We’ll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You’ll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
- Work in close coordination with Regional Sales Managers and Distribution Managers to ensure that all the administrative and support functions of the sales department are operating effectively
- Consolidate of reports on a weekly / monthly basis with close coordination with the relevant stake holders within the Business Unit and across other departments.
- Maintain customer data master with relevant information with regards to T1 and T2 and make necessary updates as and when there are changes at customer organization
- Work in close coordination with Regional Sales Managers, Distribution Managers & Product Managers to conceptualize and deliver reports along with HIGH level insights and follow up with impact analysis of the same all the while suggesting the correct platform to represent the same.
- Create various reports / dashboards such as Sell out information, Sales KPI tracking, Champions Program tracker, Channel Partner Program and others using the correct platforms to ensure interactive & insightful view to the relevant stake holders.
- Convert market intelligence to Market Insights by providing detailed analysis of the information from the dashboards created hence providing all the stakeholders an accurate understanding of the information
- Monitor progress and analyze the results of the actions taken from the insights provided and also understand the impact the same had on the marketplace.
- Give feedback and suggestions to Sales Mangers to enhance reporting platforms to enhance visibility and improve decision making for the Business Unit.
What we ask
- Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Critical analysis
- Technical knowledge of platforms (Power BI, Tableau)
- Analytical skill and Problem solving
You will need
- Relevant recognized formal qualifications (university level) – desirable.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as business analyst
- High level of written and spoken communications – Essential.
- Professional appearance, attitude and communications style – Essential.
- Familiarity with MS Office applications, Business Intelligence platforms (Power BI / Tableau) – Essential.
- Fluency in English – Spoken and Written – Essential
Canon is enriching lives and businesses in incredible new ways. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company that’s visionary, innovative and bold. As the world’s best imaging company, we’re living and working together for the common good.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.