HajiBaba Halal Meat LTD
Job Opportunities at following Stores;
Haji Baba Concession Asda Eastlands
Retail is at the heart of our business, we’re proud to be the UK’s largest halal counter serving more than 1 million customers each week across our growing network of around 45+ stores.
Opportunities don’t come much better than these. Our focus on freshness goes across everything we do, as we take pride in preparing fresh food in store.Our counters are full of friendly people making great food affordable for everyone – making us different and better than ever.
We believe in recruiting leaders into our units who can make a real difference and play an essential part in our ongoing success and continuous expansion. Providing leadership, direction and ensuring standards remain high, you’ll bring a management style that motivates and brings out the best in those around you.
As an expanding business we believe in offering development opportunities for all employees. In these uncertain times, it’s good to know that our culture, training and prospects are recognised as industry leading.
What do I need to be a successful Butcher?
- Be an experienced/apprentice trained Butcher
- Passionate about delivering great customer service
- Relevant experience in a warehouse environment
- Excellent people management skills, with a proven ability to work collaboratively in a team
- Ability to drive the business forward whilst maintaining focus on standards and overall results
- Ability to work to deadlines and really rise to a challenge with a ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Have a fresh thinking and a continuous improvement mindset
- Be a strong influencer able to communicate at all levels with excellent customer service skills.
If you thrive in a busy environment and are able to communicate your enthusiasm and expertise to customers and your team, you could have just the right ingredients to make a real contribution!
Candidates that are successful at interview will be subject to trial.
Our aim to offer more of what matters extends to our employees too. Join us and you can expect to enjoy great career prospects and a very competitive pay and benefits package. In addition to an attractive salary, We also offer a highly competitive pension scheme.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
- On-site parking
Reference ID: Eastlands
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £14,707.00-£25,906.00 per year
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
- Butchering: 1 year (preferred)
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.