- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k Benefits for FT employees
- Vacation and holiday pay for FT employees
- Sick pay
- Competitive wage
- Flexible work schedule
- Significant discount on all merchandise, including designer consignment pieces
- A professionally developed buyer training program
Job SummaryCrossroads Trading, a popular clothing resale shop with stores throughout the country, is looking for full-time and part-time Buyers! Are you fashion obsessed and want to learn more about buying, merchandising, customer service and trend forecasting, all while working with a team of fashion lovers just like you? If so, this may be the job for you.
- Assessing and purchasing a wide variety of fashionable, pre-loved, quality clothing from customers.
- Pricing clothing purchased from customers, giving them the best possible price, while keeping sales merchandise affordable.
- Maintaining knowledge of current fashion trends and price points.
- Communicating store inventory needs to customers.
- Assisting with visual displays that appeal to different styles
- Working at the Point of Sale (POS) counter and handling all sales-related tasks, including operating our POS software, counting cash, making change and providing customers trade cards for the clothing they’ve sold.
- Assisting customers on the sales floor, and at the dressing room, register and buy counter.
- Processing merchandise so it’s ready for the sales floor.
- Keeping the store clean and presentable.
- Assisting with store security, including checking bags and monitoring the dressing rooms and other parts of the store.
- Love for fashion and knowledge of current trends
- Extraordinary people and customer service skills
- Open availability, including weekends
- Desire to grow within the fashion retail industry
- Mastery of sales floor support and ability to assist with store aesthetics
Company OverviewAt Crossroads, we want you to show up as your authentic self; this means bringing all of the characteristics that make you you. We celebrate and embrace the differences of all of our employees and want you to feel that you belong, starting from day one. This is not a commitment we take lightly and it means we must regularly work and reflect on our company culture, values, and beliefs in order to identify ways to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. If you want to help us continue to lead the sustainable, pre-loved fashion industry as we’ve done for 30 years, we would love to hear from you!
Crossroads requires all employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19.Medical and religious accommodations will be taken into consideration.