– and enjoy exclusive content across Fisker’s social media channels:
. Download the revolutionary new Fisker mobile app from the
- Development of procurement strategy, establishment of purchasing budgets, plans, policies, systems, and procedures within the organization
- Negotiate key contracts to optimize value
- Develop business intelligence based on continuous market analysis, monitoring and forecasting against variable market conditions
- Negotiate contractual terms and interpret existing contract frameworks, demonstrating an understanding of legal principles
- Build internal relationships, assessing the capabilities of suppliers
- Create supplier scorecards to drive for continuous improvement and creation of best practice-based processes and procedures
- Program gateway delivery and reporting.
- Ensure that internal operations and supplier activities are conducted in an ethical, responsible manner, using ISO2600/20400 as a basis
- Product definition, attributes, and specification cascade for sourcing activities
- Program metrics generation, including timing, delivery status, cost status
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, Operations Management and/or Engineering
- In-depth knowledge of the automotive battery supply landscape and strong experience of negotiation and creation of supply agreements with battery suppliers
- Minimum of 3 years purchasing experience in the automotive industry, preferable experience with procuring (power-) electronic components
- Knowledge of relevant automotive industry standards such as: ISO 9001, TS16949, ISO2600/20400
- Proficient in the application of vehicle project management strategies
- Experience in the application of PPAP processes in the supplier base
- Problem solving; 8D, Practical problem-solving capability
- Proven history of working within automotive organizations
- Superior relationship skills in creating and fostering working relationships within Purchasing, internal business areas and supplier
- Ability to make strategic sourcing recommendations and take appropriate action
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Deep knowledge of sourcing, procurement principles, procurement systems and large company best practices
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Independent /Self Starting
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Drive for Results: Drive for high performance, takes responsibility and works towards planning targets, overcoming obstacles, setbacks, and uncertainty.
- Business Acumen: Contribute to the company strategy and aligns the strategic priorities of own area with the direction and strategic priorities of the broader organization.
- Customer Centricity: Anticipates evolving customer needs and how to address them, doing the right thing in the right way
- Decision Making: Makes timely, informed decisions that consider the facts, goals, constraints, and risks.
- Analytical Thinking: Gather relevant information, identify key issues, compare data from various sources; draw appropriate conclusions to arrive at appropriate solutions.
- Teamwork & Collaboration: Facilitates Collaboration, actively engaging and to make joint decision and share best practices.
- Displays Global Perspective: Conveys an understanding of the organization’s global market position, opportunities, capabilities, and competitive threats and takes cultural issues and geographic differences into account when making plans and decisions.
- Must be willing to travel both domestically, as well as internationally, as required
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.