We have immediate openings for Call Center Agent, to support our customer base working in this hybrid role.
If you enjoy talking to people and helping them, want to grow your career and are passionate about quality Communications we have just the opportunity for you!
- Answering or making calls to clients to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry clients, as needed.
- Building lasting relationships with clients and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Strong customer service, active listening, verbal and written communication skills. Professional phone voice.
- Understanding of company products, services, and policies.
- Proficiency with computers, especially with CRM software, and strong typing skills.
- Ability to ask prying questions and diffuse tense situations.
We provide a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to a drug and alcohol-free workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Signing bonus
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.