Call Center MSR (Non-Exempt)
Staff Member’s Role: Work with the management team and co-workers to fulfill the Credit
Union’s mission. Commit oneself to working to the best of your ability in both an individual and team environment.
Provide personalized banking services to members. Develop and maintain strong member relationships, assess needs, and sell Credit Union products and services. Ensures the highest level of quality service is provided to existing and potential members. This position involves extensive telephone interactions with members.
Serving our members and prospective members by providing service and information in a pleasant, efficient manner via telephone, mail, and other correspondence, including:
- Field and facilitate various member inquiries and requests, ensuring the highest level of satisfaction throughout each and every interaction.
- Research and facilitate member inquiries and issues across all Credit Union accounts, services and products. Escalate as needed to appropriate departments.
- Consistently apply a consultative approach to cross-selling additional Credit Union products and services; identify member needs during interactions, and offer appropriate solutions.
- Facilitate and/or perform various servicing requests and transactions on member accounts.
- Knowledge of how virtual chat works and is comfortable with using it
- Meet and maintain required expectations to ensure proper call queue management through various changes in capacity (i.e.: adherence to work/break schedule, number of calls, duration of calls, availability in queue, call quality, etc.)
Education and Skill Experience
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- At least two (2) years in a financial institution with similar job functions.
- Strong interpersonal skills (oral and written communications), active listening, positive attitude.
- Proficient in computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Office Suite) with the ability to learn new software as required.
- Bilingual preferred, but not required (Fluent in Spanish).
Normal office environment where there is little physical discomfort due to temperature, noise and dust.
The employee may be exposed to a potentially hazardous condition, i.e. robbery. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $19.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.