Bring your dog to work? That’s right! Dogtopia, the industry leader in dog daycare, boarding, and spa services has an immediate opening for an energetic, organized, and safety-minded individual that will ensure our dogs are safe and having fun as a Canine Coach. This person should love dogs- and, upon successful completion of training, you can even bring YOUR dog to work with you! What a bonus!
Dogtopia is one of the early pioneers of dog dayare and leaders in the pet services industry. RBDH is a leading Dogtopia multi-unit fanchisee portfolio with presence on the East Coast.
- We love and care for our Pet Parents’ pups like they are our own.
- We provide you with the industry’s best training in dog behavior and care.
- A big part of our success: we hire great people, who love dogs, and we treat them exceptionally well and reward them for their excellence.
- It always bring your dog to work day!
- You love dogs and would love to care for them all day, every day!
- You produce high-quality work and want to know exactly what is expected of you.
- You’re the kind of person who takes your job seriously.
- You’re focused on achieving goals consistently and efficiently.
- You’re careful not to make mistakes and can be counted on to keep all the dogs in your care safe and well cared for!
- You are cooperative, helpful, and careful.
- You enjoy working in a collaborative, harmonious teamwork environment.
- You are 18+
About the Canine Coach
- The focus of the canine coach is to create a safe and fun play environment for each pup.
- You interact with dogs and are always on stage. All rooms are equipped with cameras so Pet Parents can stay engaged with their dogs and watch the fantastic experience you create for their pup.
- You care for all furry friends as if they were a part of your family.
- Creating the Most Exciting Day Ever for the pups in your playroom.
Job types: Full-time, Part-time
Work location: On-site
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.