CACTUS TAQUERIA INC
This is a brief description of duties expected when working as a cashier. The duties listed below do not limit the scope of your responsibilities as a cashier. You may be expected to perform other related front of house (FOH) duties upon request by manager or team members.
- Cashier In at the beginning of shift and cashier out at end of shift
o Keep receipts from credit cards and take-out orders in an organized manner.
- Turn on Take Out Tablets and put orders through POS:
o Postmates and Grubhub
o Make sure tablets are charged.
- Manage transactions with customers using our point of sales (POS) system.
o Take customers’ orders
o Repeat the order back to the customer
o Handle payments appropriately. Cash, credit and debit cards.
o All credit and debit card transaction MUST have a signed receipt.
o If you need to do a pay out or a refund let your manager know. Payouts MUST have receipt attached.
- Greet customers and inform them of specials
- Up sell:
o “Would you like a drink with that?”
o “Would you like to make that a combination?”
o “Would you like to try our…?”
- Stock station with all necessary supplies.
o Forks, knives, napkins, ect.
o Sodas, water, beer and wine beverages.
- Help your food runner out during down time.
o Ask them what they need help with. This can include packaging salsas and other prepping.
*Always wash hands before touching food*
- Maintain a clean work station
o Organize shelves under the register
o Wipe down counters
o Sweep and mop
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.