The Great Greek
The Cashier is the face of The Great Greek to our customers. A cashier needs to be outgoing, and friendly to ensure the best possible experience for each and every guest. To greet guests as they walk in, guide guests through the ordering process and suggestively sell all menu items. Efficiently use menu screens to ring up customers correctly. Cashiers must be able to communicate well with others and handle themselves professionally in high stress situations.
- Greets all guests
- Accurate cash handling and credit card procedures
- Accurate order taking, includes repeating order to customer at time of order and delivery of food
- Setting up or closing down the dining room, restrooms, and patios
- Answering the phones using all aspects of The Great Greek script requirements and taking call in orders
- Directing customers inside the restaurant
- Helping pre-bus and cleaning the dining room during service while not on the register
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary work area as outlined by city health codes
- Assist with opening and closing restaurant duties and re-stocking.
- Smile, be friendly, and polite
- Assist expo whenever possible
- Be able to explain the menu and suggestively sell to all customers
You will be part of the tip pool and could add $3-5 more per hour.
About The Great Greek
A great family like atmosphere with huge potential for growth. Hands on ownership. A brand new franchise to the north east with fresh delicious food made daily. Come be a part of this new venture.
Pay: $13 – $16 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Referral program
- Employee discount
- Paid training
Job types: Full-time, Part-time
Education: No education required
Work location: On-site
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.