JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
A little history about us…
Commercial Banking (CB) serves more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. The Firm’s broad platform positions CB to deliver extensive product capabilities – lending, treasury services, investment banking, and asset management – to meet our clients’ domestic and international financial needs. The Commercial Bank Client Onboarding (CBCO) implementations group is responsible for owning, driving, and coordinating all aspects pertaining to the setup of cash management products and services for Commercial Bank clients.
The CBCO CBI (Commercial Bank Implementations) organization is seeking a driven, proactive, intellectually curious individual to partner with senior leaders implementing financial solutions to complement the business strategy of Commercial Banking clients.
Things you will do… Core Responsibilities:
- Identify, execute and lead innovative complex, large scale client onboarding solutions focused on end to end ownership of the client experience
- Provide subject matter expertise for implementations, products & services, and training requirements directly to external clients and internal stakeholders
- Lead dialogue with the client, sales team and subject matter experts to drive collaboration, resolve conflicts and build consensus
- Develop a project plan tailored to the complex and dynamic needs of multi – entity, multi- jurisdiction clients
- Manage client relationships and partner with the sales team to present and communicate to clients with data based decision making skills to leverage technology and promote digital adoption to exceed client expectations
- Maintain controls agenda to ensure policies and procedures serve the client and protect the firm
Skills that you will need… Qualifications:
- 6+ years of client consulting
- Strong leader combined with demonstrated experience in structuring and managing projects with competing resources, priorities and changing workflows
- Previous experience adapting to a fast paced, changing, dynamic client-facing work environment while driving results
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing, communication and partnership skills
- Ability to anticipate, analyze and create data to provide holistic insights with a knack for creative, visual story telling
- Passion for learning new working models, technologies and industry trends
- Motivated and results oriented creative thinker
- Expert level abilities in Microsoft Office Suite
- Technical client consulting experience to support technical roles
- BA/BS degree
- Some travel may be required to support various clients and coverage team
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.