Early Steps Bilingual Preschools, Inc.
Come join an amazing team of seasoned degreed bilingual educators in beautiful Arlington, Virginia.
Here is an opportunity to open a new career door into Early Childhood Education as an Administrative Assistant. Working among a team of professionals.
This candidate will assist the Center Director in being responsible for ensuring the health, safety, and quality of education, for all children within the center’s care.
The Center Director is directly accountable for overall operational management in accordance with well-established guidelines, including curriculum development, staff and facilities management, legal and budgetary considerations, and long range planning.
The right candidate will help facilitate and ensure that the needs of the students and the goals of the center are met appropriately
- Provide professional front office bilingual communications with parents of current and prospective students through direct conversation.
- Maintain student records in accordance with established enrollment procedures and guidelines.
- Maintain student portfolios with assessments/ observations in accordance with NECPA accreditations
- Maintain positive relationships with regulatory agencies; assist to ensure that legal and financial compliances are met.
- Participate in administrative functions using MS- Office and Google Drive including payroll, accounts payable and receivable, tuition billing and payment, human resources and personnel management.
- Mentor consistently the professional processes needed to keep up to date in educational programs for Early Childhood
- 6 months of direct professional experience in an early childhood setting.
- High energy. Great front office appearance and demeanor
- Detail orientated and ability to work with MS- OFFICE
- Strong oral and written communications skills in English; technology skills.
- Ability to work well with others (staff, children, and parents) and to foster a team environment.
- A strong understanding of early childhood development.
- Excellent organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Must clear full background checks and FBI
- Must pass health screening, TB, drug screening
Nice To Haves
For immediate consideration:
- Infant/child CPR and First Aid certification.
- MAT certification
- Food Handler Certification
- CDA certification – Infant/Toddler or Early Childhood endorsement
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field of study
6 days PTO
2 weeks vacation (pre-set summer and winter calendar breaks)
Pre-paid online service trainings – mandatory 30 hours per year
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.