Think a Big Four career is just spreadsheets, gray suits, and corporate profits? Look again. Deloitte’s full-service Marketing Excellence (ME) organization is seeking collaborative creatives, skillful strategists, and marketing masterminds to lead our businesses in exciting new directions. If you’re a marketing and communications professional who sees the world differently, finds opportunity where others don’t, and keeps a pulse on the next big trends, then become our partner in growth. Together we’ll discover new ways to transform out-of-the-box ideas into measurable business results for our clients and our company. If you’re ready to make an impact, join our ME team to see how we Deloitte differently.
The Green Dot Agency is Deloitte’s in-house agency. Sitting within the Marketing Excellence (ME) organization, we provide value to Deloitte by differentiating the Deloitte brand, driving Deloitte’s business priorities forward, innovating new marketing solutions, and delivering distinct client experiences. We develop cutting-edge marketing plans, creative assets, and unique experiences that engage our clients; deliver on the strategy of our businesses in the marketplace; and capture the hearts, minds, and loyalty of our clients.
Deloitte Services LP is currently searching for a manager to join our in-house marketing agency to lead channel strategy, develop channel roadmaps and governance, and collaborate with others to inspire and require action while protecting and managing customer experiences on that channel(s).
As an SEO/SEM Channel Strategist, you will be responsible for owning, managing, and evolving Deloitte’s SEO, SEM, and content strategy. Your mission? To continue to develop SEO, SEM, and content strategy to support buyer journey and content lifecycle of brand to demand. You will develop channel strategies, implement new tactics and approaches, design roadmaps to align with digital innovation, and govern to drive success for one of the world’s most influential brands.
What you’ll do:
- Lead programs and projects designed to maintain and evolve our SEO and content strategy program including, but not limited to, channel strategy, implementation of new channels or new tactics, development of roadmaps, and channel governance.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with strategic marketers, strategists, data storytellers, and creative colleagues to drive data-driven channel strategies that align with stakeholder goals and drive business impact.
- Keep up-to-date with marketing and campaign best practices; communicate implications for campaigns and channel efforts.
- Develop best practices, upskill team members, and identify new and innovative ways to create impact.
- Lead team learning and strategy documentation.
- Manage vendor relationships for tools supporting SEO/SEM and content strategy needs.
- Create original content to support our SEO strategy.
- Use digital research tools to identify search trends, and then create content that optimizes search results.
- Study data to understand what our targeted customers are looking for, how they engage with our digital presence, and measure the effectiveness of our SEO strategy and tactics.
- Develop optimized content for websites, blogs, social media, white papers, and more.
- Minimum 7 years marketing, communications, or related experience.
- Deep channel experience with SEO and SEM.
- Experience with content strategy – B2B ideal but not required.
- Project and/or team leadership experience.
- Proven experience using data to manage and drive channel innovation.
- For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and delivery model. We would not anticipate that the individual hired into this role would land at or near the top end of the range, but such a decision will be dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the range is $86,425-$159,165.
- Agile experience a plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.