Guarantee Trust Life
The world isn’t standing still, and neither is GTL! We’re moving quickly, continually evaluating our business practices, and taking steps to serve customers’ evolving needs better.
Now is an ideal time to join our team. You will find challenge and reward in a culture of innovation, support, and balance. We’ll give you the tools you need to bring your vision for success to life. Our collaborative environment is designed to support each of our team members, and our innovative resources and growth opportunities mean there’s always something new to learn here. We’re empowering our employees to create better ways of working through more intentional use of communication and collaboration practices, processes, and tools. You’ll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Claims Data & Reporting Analyst here at Guarantee Trust Life, reporting to the AVP of Claims! This individual will be part of a team that supports our claims department by running scheduled existing reports, creating queries, and providing new reports, databases, and spreadsheets. This position is also responsible for creating new forms and fulfilling state reporting requirements. The individual will be the liaison between programmers, quality assurance testers, and end-users for troubleshooting, testing, and system setup.
- Provide existing data information reports in a timely and accurate manner to meet department/business needs and achieve the company’s key results
- Create new reports providing statistical data such as averages, percentages, business growth, primary benefits, state specifics, and work production
- Compile, review, analyze, reconcile and interpret claims form information, and assist with form creation
- Maintain database, provide detail and summary information to management team, and assist with projects and issue resolution as needed
- Run and analyze ad-hoc reports, including written interpretation of analytic results
Education and Skills:
- Associates degree and previous data analyst experience preferred
- Proficient in Excel, Access and SQL and adept at ad hoc queries
Why GTL? Take a look at what we offer:
- Competitive salary with bonus opportunities – but that’s just the beginning!
- Tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, and 401(k)
- Half-day Fridays – every Friday!
- Choice of hybrid schedule with two days remote weekly OR full time onsite with incentives (extra vacation days, gas credit, and more!)
- Opportunities to grow on a creative, physical, educational, and professional level!
- Volunteer programs to help give back, improve lives, connect with others and strengthen communities.
We invite you to learn more about Guarantee Trust Life by visiting our website: www.gtlic.com
Stay connected with GTL News Via:
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.