Mansfield Service Partners
Mansfield Service Partners LLC is currently looking for experienced day and night shift Tankwagon Fuel Drivers for our Houston, Tx location.
YOUR HOME EVERY DAY!
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Comprehensive benefit package (health, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Time Off that includes 10 vacation days, 5 sick leave days, 7 paid holidays, 2 floating holidays and a paid day for volunteering at a non-profit agency
- Uniforms provided
Day Shifts starting at 4am, with OVER TIME PAY!
Night Shifts starting at 4pm, with OVER TIME PAY!
- Class B tanker and fuel delivery experience, required
- 1 year of commercial driving experience, required
- Valid Class B drivers license, required
- X endorsement, required
- Transports fuels by transport or bobtail trucks.
- Safely drives truck to and from destination applying knowledge of DOT driving regulations and area roads. Observes OSHA, state, and federal safety regulations
- Checks loads to ensure product is being hauled in an appropriate and safe manner.
- Verifies directions with plant personnel before leaving the plant to ensure delivery to the correct customer and job site.
- Strives to meet customer expectations without exception and achieve highly positive customer satisfaction survey results consistent with strategic objectives.
- Develops extensive working relationships with customers, both external and internal, in order to maximize opportunities and to ensure customer needs are addressed.
- Keeps equipment in acceptable condition of cleanliness using approved cleaning materials and supplies.
- Maintains radio contact with supervisor/dispatch to receive and transmit delivery instructions.
- Completes pre- and post-trip inspections on truck equipment and supplies, such as tires, lights brakes, gas, fuel, oil, and water.
- Performs basic vehicle maintenance tasks, such as minor roadside repairs and determine physical condition. Reports defects, accidents, traffic violations, or damage to company vehicle.
- Maintains good working knowledge of the traffic routes of the area.
- Requires walking, sitting, lifting, pushing, pulling, and climbing to a significant degree.
- Be prompt and courteous to customers, co-workers, and everyone they interact with.
- Any other duties as assigned.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.