Swissport International Ltd. is the leading Ground Services Provider to the aviation industry. Swissport is employing over 55,000 dedicated professionals, serving over 700 client companies at 255 stations in 44 countries on five continents. Swissport delivers unparalleled value in the areas of Ground Handling, Cargo Services, Executive Aviation, Travel Services, Fuelling and Aircraft Maintenance. We strive to operate with the core values of People, Professionalism, and Partnership in all that we undertake. Our mission is simple – “To provide the aviation industry with consistent and tailor-made solutions around the globe, for a better customer experience”.
Provide our customers with an efficient and professional cleaning service as per their specifications.
- Fold blankets
- Vacuum aircraft floors
- Wipe down and clean mirrors in lavatories
- Clean and remove trash from seat pockets
- Replenish seat pockets with airline materials
- Replenish Lavatory supplies
- Wipe down passenger food trays attached to seats
- Clean inside aircraft windows
- Pick up trash and clean aircraft cockpit
- Wipe down and clean aircraft overhead bins
- Arrange seatbelts on seats
- Remove and replace audio headsets
- Remove and replace headrests and pillows
- Correct Handling of International Garbage as required by the Company, Carrier and the Department of Agriculture
- Comply with all federal, state, municipal, airport authority, and carrier security requirements
- Comply with Swissport’s standard operation procedures (SOPs) and policies
- Also other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Competencies
- Ability to read and write
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to follow instructions and work safely within limited time frames
- Ability to work in inclement weather
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Project a smart able attitude to our customers through high standards in work practices
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Swissport as an equal opportunity employer bases its hiring decisions on the business need and the best qualified candidates available, and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of any protected category. Candidates who are offered employment may be subject to a criminal record and other background checks as permitted or required by company policy or applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.