Research Financial Strategies
As a Client Services Manager in our new Silver Spring, MD office, you will play a critical role in servicing our clients and managing back-office responsibilities. The Client Services Manager helps the office run efficiently and ensures clients have a positive experience. The successful candidate has experience in the financial industry.
- Serve as the first point of contact for clients and visitors in our office and on the phone.
- Process investment and insurance applications, required minimum distributions, and beneficiary changes.
- Respond to client questions regarding online access, accounts, policies, and procedures.
- Follow up on open cases, transfers, and underwriting.
- Schedule office and virtual meetings with clients.
- Process client requests (e.g., wires, checks, journals).
- Organize client files and make sure they are in good order.
- Produce performance, production, and compliance reports.
- Maintain CRM and marketing database.
- Other responsibilities as may be assigned.
- B.A. or B.S. degree.
- 2-3 years of experience as a Client Service Associate at a financial services institution.
- Excellent customer relations skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to accomplish a variety of tasks in an efficient, timely, and organized manner.
- Strong Microsoft Office competency (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Due to financial industry regulations, candidates with arrest records or drug/alcohol abuse issues cannot be considered. Fingerprinting and background check will be required.
- Health & Life insurance license preferred. We are willing to sponsor an insurance license for the successful candidate.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
Employees and visitors are required to be vaccinated.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Silver Spring, MD 20901: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- customer service: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.