We have an immediate opening for an experienced Client Services Manager (Investment banking) to come join our team in New York City!
The candidate hired for this role will manage an office services operation. Office services that we provide are: reception, hospitality, light facilities, copy/print, and inner office mail services.
Business hours: Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM
We offer a competitive benefits package including paid time off, paid holidays, medical, dental, legal and life insurance, transit program, FSA, gym membership as well additional supplemental benefits and eligibility to enroll in a 401K with a competitive company match.
The ideal candidate will come from a Manager or Supervisor role similar responsibilities to the following:
- Manage a team of at least 9+ employees in an office or mailroom environment
- Has a strong understanding and background in office and/or mail operations and has run reporting metrics.
- Coaching & developing the team to ensure service level agreements are meet/exceeded
- 2+ years experience supervising or managing office services or mailroom operation
- Leadership Style: Must be a strong coach/mentor/trainer- able to work well with various skill and experience levels. Highly proactive and engages other leaders and/or support when needed. The Manager should also have a proven background in hiring and retaining staff in Warehouse Ops.
- Technology: A proven expertise in tracking/mail/shipping systems; Able to work in MS office applications (i.e. Email, MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Project/Process Improvement Work: Manager must be highly organized and possess strong follow up skills ensuring that the teams meet/exceed the service level agreements and expectations set forth with various client groups. The Manager will also have any background in formal process improvement work, relevant to Warehouse Ops.
- Customer Service: Must have a highly evolved understanding of excellent customer service, solutioning issues/concerns and responding to high priority requests
- Communication Skills: Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Physical ability to lift 30+ pounds
- Covid-19 vaccination is preferred
Other Duties: This job posting is a snapshot and is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. A full job description can be found on company webpage.
At Swiss Post Solutions (SPS) we embrace the uniqueness of our employees and are committed to the fair and equal treatment of all people, applicants, and employees by promoting a culture of access, inclusion, equity and diversity. Swiss Post Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual and reproductive health choices, national origin, age, disability, genetics, military status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation and/or any other status protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- New York, NY 10019: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Microsoft Office: 5 years (Required)
- Investment banking: 3 years (Required)
- Office manager: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.