BANK OF MARIN
Bank of Marin, voted by our employees as one of the “Best Places to Work” in the North Bay Business Journal twelve years in a row, is seeking a Client Services Officer to join our Wealth Management and Trust Services team at our corporate headquarters in Novato.
In a team-oriented environment, the Client Services Officer will be responsible for assisting trust officers and relationship officers. Responsibilities will include in handling client service request activities and operational tasks on behalf of agency account clients, trustees and beneficiaries, including, but not limited to the administration of securities transactions and real property for trusts, probate and final distribution as directed by the governing document and current pertinent law. Additional duties include providing assistance to co-CSO(s) and performing the duties as back-up when absent. CSO will be responsible for multiple departmental operational and marketing tasks.
- Daily balancing of all securities and cash transactions via custody bank reconciliation, Bank of Marin DDA/Trust funds Account Reconciliation.
- Real Estate: Assist with management, or sale of trust owned real estate.
- Assist with monthly Trust Investment Committee reviews, both Administrative and Investment.
- Reconciliation of fees – monthly, quarterly and fees paid to Advisors.
- Preparation of quarterly/annual Call Report.
- Collect, assemble and mail quarterly commentaries/notices to clients.
- Open/close accounts, Transfer of Assets (TOA -incoming), YTD tracking, maintain BSA/CIP data spreadsheets.
- TOA outgoing, closed account process for all closed accounts.
- Resolve overdrafts, errors, loss reporting in conjunction with Director or Trust Officers.
- “Tax season” – coordinates activities and tax reporting with Trust Officer.
- Maintenance of Proxy service activities.
- Client bill payment processing, filing & client file folder maintenance.
- Printer maintenance and supplies.
- Monitor and distribute WMS&T group emails from BMO.
- Assist team members with Excel, PowerPoint and Word document creation to support activities.
- Will participate and attend (under direction of supervisor) educational sessions that enhance knowledge in Trust and Investments.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Professional / Educational Experience: 3 – 5 years in a service and operations position in a trust department/firm or in the securities industry customer service or operations function. Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university, or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience and/or training.
The Bank of Marin is a growing public company with career advancement opportunities. We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit programs including medical, dental, vision, 401K, profit sharing and employee stock ownership plans, tuition reimbursement, and an employee volunteer program.
Bank of Marin is an equal opportunity employer. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.