Compex Legal Services
The Customer Satisfaction Representative oversees the fulfillment of client requests in order to ensure accuracy, timely completion and the overall satisfaction of the client in all areas of client service.
Tasks and Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
- Provides support to clients by handling clients inquires, assist with orders, communicates progress, updates on pending requests, problems, delays, and/or issues.
- Checks data for accuracy, clients orders are correctly entered, custodial contacts are updated, confirm location(s).
- Maintain consistent line of communication in handling client inquiries.
- Review and attend to open orders report.
- Ensure that orders are documented accurately.
- Coordinate efforts with other departments to handle client issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 2 years of customer service experience.
- Personal Injury/Bodily Injury legal experience a plus.
- Detail oriented, takes initiative, resourceful and handles self under pressure with professionalism, calmness and tact.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong reading and comprehension skills.
- Microsoft Office proficient.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Ability to; work in a team environment
o communicate effectively with clients and other departments
o prioritize and manage multiple requests
o work well under pressure and meet deadline while multi-tasking
o work independently and without oversight for long periods of time
About Compex Legal Services, Inc.:
Compex is the nation’s leading record retrieval provider. We serve thousands of law firms and the largest insurance carriers to provide record retrieval, record summarization, IME interface, and deposition reporting solutions that reduce cost and cycle time. We empower our clients to make faster, more informed decisions by streamlining across claims, legal, and third parties.
We are on a strong continued growth trajectory and attracting, retaining, engaging and growing our 700+ employees is key to our success. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Compex offers its full time employees Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k and FSA. In addition, these benefits are fully paid by the company: Basic Life Insurance, LTD and EAP. The following supplemental benefits are also offered: Voluntary Life Insurance, AD&D, Aflac and Legal Shield. Compex offers full-time employee benefits including vacation; sick; and holiday.
Compex is a drug-free workplace. Please visit us at www.cpxlegal.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Client Services Occupations: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.