NORTHEAST VALLEY HEALTH CORPORATION
As a supervisory member of the WIC team, this position is responsible for the supervision of a WIC clinic and staff. In addition, this position will do nutrition counseling for low and high risk individuals on the program as needed. This position is approximately 20% administrative and 80% direct client service.
Reports To: Area Manager
Bachelors or Masters degree in Nutrition, Public Health or related field preferred
Fluency in English (speak, read and write)
Fluency in Spanish (speak, translate, read and write) desired
Computer literate + willing and able to be trained in WIC WISE Computer System
Knowledge and Abilities Required:
1. Must be knowledgeable in the areas of therapeutic and normal nutrition, as it relates to pregnancy, lactation and infant/child nutrition.
2. Good organizational skills. Knowledge of the policies and procedures (State and Local) for the Women, Infants and Children (WIC) Program.
3. Working knowledge of clinic operations for the program.
4. Ability to work with the corporate office WIC personnel as well as with other program personnel.
5. Ability to supervise, evaluate and foster team work among the WIC staff.
M-F, may include late evenings on Monday and Wednesday or Saturdays
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.